$150 per 50 minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
Please note that I am not an in-network provider on any insurance panels. I will provide you with an Invoice to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Since I do not contract with any insurance companies directly, I invite you to schedule your initial consultation free of charge.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Does my plan cover out-of-network providers?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, check or credit.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me.